A plugin for the BizTalk HAT (Health and Activity Tracking) application.
This plugin provides a convenient way to view tracked messages in BizTalk without the hassle of having to save the messages and figure out which file contains the data you are looking for.
- Iterate through tracked instances\messages.
- View all tracked messages for a particular service instance.
- View xml\text content and context of tracked message.
- Search and hilight xml content using XPath query.
- Ability to save all tracked messages and message contexts to file.
Using the plugin is simple:
- Save the assembly Bizspoke.BizTalk.HATPlugIn.dll to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006\Tracking\Plugins\" directory (assuming your Biztalk installation is located at "C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006\").
- Run the HAT application.
- Run a query by selecting Queries from the menu and selecting a query eg.
Most recent 100 service instances.
- From the search results select 1 or more messages you would like to view.
- Right-click and select (Bizspoke) View tracked messages....
Note: Depending on how many messages you selected, this may take anything from a couple of seconds to minutes to retrieve all the data.